6D4N Mauritius Highlights (Special Dep: 15 Sep 2018)
Special Departure: 15 September 2018
- 4nights at Mauritian Luxurious resort protected by Crystal clear lagoon-Relax and Rejuvenate!
- Cooler and drier winter season.
- Breakfast and Dinner at resort theme restaurants.
- Lunch with traditional Mauritian cuisine in tour and selected restaurants.
- Sugar Museum and Factory visit.
- Eureka House with 109 doors and window built in 1830 elegant Creole residence.
- Biscuit Factory 140years old recipe own by family member produce traditional biscuits.
- Chamarel Rhum distillation and highest waterfall.
- Magnificent Botanical Garden grown Giant water lilies.
- Shopping paradise with sufficient time.
- Return Economy class group airfare SIN-MRU-SIN on Air Mauritius (MK)
- 04 nights stay at Constance Belle Mare Plage 5* (East Coast)
- Return Airport/Hotel/Airport transfer
- Full board Meals: 4 Breakfast, 4 Lunch, 4 Dinner
- Tours, transfers and admission as per itinerary
- Taxes (estimated $520; subject to change)
- Tipping for guide & driver
- Visa application fee (where applicable)
- Rate quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD)
- Group Size: Minimum 12 adults to go
- Prices indicated are generic price and is subject to change without prior notice
|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|